Wonder in pink

Guernsey Lily

I Wonder, Wonder


Poem by Melanie Walendowsky Baker

I wonder if I left you
A part of me behind.
I wonder if you knew
Exactly what I'd find.

I wonder if you wonder
What I think about.
I wonder if you care at all
That you're my biggest doubt.

I wonder if you know me
And want to know me more.
I wonder if you would, though
Knowing what's in store.

I wonder if you'd tell me
What I want to hear.
I wonder if you'd listen
About my deepest fear.

I wonder if you think about
The little time we had.
I wonder if it matters
that I came back sad.

I wonder if you wonder
About anything at all.
I wonder if I'm anything to you
However big or small.

I wonder if I changed you
In the slightest way.
I wonder if you'd ever
Want for me to stay.

I wonder and I wonder
Will there be no end?
I wonder and I wonder
Am I even a friend?



Source
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment