Fly me...

Flying on Love's Wings
By Stewart Gideon

I can see the colors of the rainbow
From a point of no darkness or shadows
Tiny creatures I see of everyone
Because I'm looking from the top of the world
Not even the eagles can beat my height
Cos now I'm going beyond the sky

The highest mountains, my troubles that stood tall
My deepest fears, all now are like an ant so small
All pains and sorrows now forgotten
And all my limitations I'm now surpassing
Conquering dreaded territories

Forgive me if I sound so nasty
It's not my fault that it looks so crazy
To you it may seem quite impossible
Understanding it might be hard to handle
But that's just the way it is
Cos now I'm flying on love's wings

All my life I've always sat quiet and still
In my little dark and lonely world I've always hid
Until love finally found me
And beamed its light around me
Brought me out and took me through the fire
So that the world can now see my luster

See what love has done
Can't believe I'm still the one
My world it has made brand new
And my strength is always renewed
Higher and higher I keep going
That's what happens when you're flying on love's wings
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment